• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stock Market: The Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I dumped my GOOGL stock a few months ago after they missed for like the 3rd quarter in a row.  Figures they would beat once and then the stock goes through the roof.

You would figure a company with that much money would have a dividend but no.

I still own XLK which holds some GOOGL.

I dumped my GOOGL stock a few months ago after they missed for like the 3rd quarter in a row. Figures they would beat once and then the stock goes through the roof.

You would figure a company with that much money would have a dividend but no.

I still own XLK which holds some GOOGL.

It's the same with AAPL when everyone was clamoring for dividends with all of their extra cash lying around. I own AAPL stock as well, and am a little wary of their earnings next week.

Either way, I can't complain too much about a 16% pop from Google. As Ice Cube so eloquently puts it, "today was a good day."

So what's up with China?  It's got to affect the world economy at some point right?  

With talk of real estate overvalued.  This is beginning to remind me of the Japan invasion of the 80's and subsequent crash of the real estate market.  

twitter is in free-fall.

who would have a thought a company without a viable business model would falter.

I don't usually invest in companies hoping they will be acquired but in the case of TWTR it might be something to think about.