• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stock Market: The Thread

Billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried Pushes Back Against Critics Of Crypto  Derivatives

Apparently this nerd is Biden's 2nd biggest donor. 

Sam Bankman-Fried is a billionaire genius who runs one of the biggest crypto exchanges, FTX

So regulation can actually be a good thing if done right. May even lead the way for a Bitcoin spot ETF. It can also be a disaster.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 11:28 PM, Blarg said:

Free shipping! When I think about all of the free shipping with Amazon Prime, coupled with their streaming service, my yearly membership fees are insignificant. I don't know how much the increase would have to be for me to cancel. Right now if it doubled I wouldn't blink. 

Same. 

• 2 weeks later...

So far today it's Down, Down, and Down...

Oil up 10%. Bitcoin surging. 10-year yield down significantly. The flight to 'safety' in bonds.

Inflation soaring.

Russia ready to launch major assault on Ukrainian capital.

Biden will speak about child tax credits tonight among other things.

Volatile and dangerous times financially and otherwise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tank said:

i long ago resigned myself to the fact that i will never really understand how the stock market works.

as long as my retirement fund is earning interest, that's all i really care about.

My IRA is down 15% this year. I'll just have to keep working until I drop.

Market continues down, down, down...

S&P index is 20 points away from a bear market signal, a 20% drop from January 4th's all-time high.

Ten-year yield is plunging which indicates a flight to the 'safety' of bonds.

Wholesale inflation is 11.5%. 

Biden is yelling and screaming about the threat of MAGA's. He's helpless.

Target badly misses earnings estimates and the stock drops 25%. Other retailers are getting hammered also.

"Supply chain costs". Of course. Fuel costs have soared 100% since last year. What did they expect?

The troubling thing is they have no good news to report going forward. We're going to see an unraveling of this bloated stock market across the board, in my opinion.