• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stock Market: The Thread

Stocks are up, up, up!!

The Fed will probably delay raising rates until 2016, and the European Central Bank will soon start printing euros. Let the party continue indefinitely, even though it's doing little to 'stimulate' the global economy.

at least it's stimulating your prostate. 

S&P is about to go under 2000. Sellers are everywhere. Yesterday started out hopeful with Alcoa beating estimates, then the bottom fell out. A 425-point swing in the Dow is not good.

More and more signs of a global recession developing.

good.

let them panic.

i love buying cheap equities.

Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

And these are pork bellies, which are used to make bacon, which you might find in a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich.

All I know about the stock market is that I can team up with a degenerate black, a butler, and a hooker, and screw old whitey out of his cash.