• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Prediction: August 31st

mp170.6

I predict whichever team goes on to win the AL West will be leading the division on August 31st.

My gut feeling says the month of August will make or break the Angels or A's -- one team will be buried 5+ games back by month's end.  Both teams have been playing too good up until now.  I think it's just a matter of time before one team folds under the pressure, fatigue, and injuries. 

I'm really starting to doubt the starting pitching more than I already did. I don't trust Weaver on the road, Wilson is a question mark and Richards, Skaggs and Shoemaker might all be starting to show some bad fatigue at that point. Hopefully I'm wrong but we really need another starter, then there wouldn't be a doubt in my mind that we would be up around 5 games by that time.

Hopefully the A's struggles against the Astros are a sign of things to come...

So were panicking because we've played poorly against the Orioles but we still have faith that Oakland will continue to play great despite the fact that they just lost 2 of 3 from the Astros.

This.

Im all for balanced, non homer posts. The team still has question marks, Oakland is still winning, etc.

But baltimore tookba series against us last wek, now this one.....which are the only 2 series' weve dropped in about 2 months roughly, and all of the sudden were not gonna make it?

Yet oakland just got worked by the astros...

Bottom line, the team is flat right now. Still have the second best record. Know what that means? It means 28 teams have played just as flat for 4 months now.