• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Looking forward to spring training

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

I leave for Spring Training tomorrow, and will be there Saturday for the first pitch.  I'll try for some photos and reports.  We had to go early this year as we are doing a cruise at the end of March, and hopefully the toilets work on the ship.  Unfortunately we will miss the big party.  We are going to the first four games. 

Angels site has the broadcast schedule.

And bad news for some peeps who have one of those cable providers who wouldn't pay Fox ....

So they didn't settle it again this year?  Wow.  Doesn't ATT Uverse sponsor or pay advertising?  Seems pretty bassackwards.

If you're an AT&T U-verse or Dish customer, unfortunately, you will not receive all Angels telecasts this season. FOX Sports West this year has increased its TV schedule and will show approximately 150 Angels games in 2012. The additional games have been made available to local TV providers. Most distributors have decided to carry all the games, but a few have not, including AT&T U-verse and Dish. If you are not receiving all Angels telecasts, we encourage you to contact your local TV provider to request that they carry the full schedule of games.

I guess it's just some games?