• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Langston Calls Out Hamilton

Taylor

Because I'm way cool and don't have cable television (HaloMagic loves this about me). I don't watch TV anyway, so the only thing I'd be buying it for is baseball.

Plus there's lots of other things I can do when I'm listening to the game.

Hey you masturbate to audio of Trout at bats too! Glad I'm not alone.

Rojas and Gubi made comments about Josh on both the fly ball to LF that he didn't catch and the grounder to the pitcher.  On the fly ball, they kept showing it over and over, and both said straight up, "That ball needs to be caught."  With the ground ball they said something to the effect of, "And Hamilton doesn't even get out of the box."

Love that both of our crews get on guys when it's appropriate.  

Because I'm way cool and don't have cable television (HaloMagic loves this about me). I don't watch TV anyway, so the only thing I'd be buying it for is baseball.

Plus there's lots of other things I can do when I'm listening to the game.

that's cool. Is there a particular reason you don't watch tv? Did you grow up not watching tv?

PS you're missing out not watching Trout play every day

serious question

why are you listening to the radio?

Serious question:

Do you really do nothing but watch Angels baseball for three hours every day?

I washed my car last night while listening to the game. Cleaned my garage the other day. Drove the kids to karate twice last week.

Serious question:

Do people really have nothing else going on in their lives that they watch the television for at least three hours a day?

I kind of agree with you TD. I do want our commentators to be honest and to be passionate. If Hamilton was playing well and then saw what we saw last night we would have been concerned and not ripping on him. Since he's been struggling and has at bats where he's unfocused we assume he's aloof to it all.

Serious question:

Do you really do nothing but watch Angels baseball for three hours every day?

I washed my car last night while listening to the game. Cleaned my garage the other day. Drove the kids to karate twice last week.

Serious question:

Do people really have nothing else going on in their lives that they watch the television for at least three hours a day?

I'm pretty amazing in that I can get work done while watching the game. 

Oh, and who still washes their own car? 

Serious question. If Hamilton was not healthy, wouldn't he and the team medical staff know that in pregame warmups? What kind of idiot would enter a game like that or did he injure himself standing up for the national anthem? Does the team medical staff even have a clue or is this all just a ruse for a lazy disconnected player. There's no excuse for having Hamilton in the lineup in that condition whatever it was.

Edited by Hamiltown

Serious question. If Hamilton was not healthy, wouldn't he and the team medical staff know that in pregame warmups? What kind of idiot would enter a game like that or did he injure himself standing up for the national anthem? Does the team medical staff even have a clue or is this all just a ruse for a lazy disconnected player. There's no excuse for having Hamilton in the lineup in that condition whatever it was.

no kidding!

I mean it's not like a player can get hurt or aggravate an injury during a game

Or he tried to give it a go, which I have no problem with.