• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Langston Calls Out Hamilton

Taylor

Was just listening to the game on the radio, and Langston spent a good five minutes criticizing Hamilton for jogging to first on the ground ball to the pitcher. Some paraphrased quotes:

"It takes no talent to put your head down and run to first."

(After Terry brought up Josh's leg problems.) "If his legs are hurt, maybe he should DH instead of playing in the field. Or maybe he shouldn't be in the lineup at all."

Was just listening to the game on the radio, and Langston spent a good five minutes criticizing Hamilton for jogging to first on the ground ball to the pitcher. Some paraphrased quotes:

"It takes no talent to put your head down and run to first."

(After Terry brought up Josh's leg problems.) "If his legs are hurt, maybe he should DH instead of playing in the field. Or maybe he shouldn't be in the lineup at all."

Damn son. That shit needs to be recorded and posted here

I've sent an e-mail to the Angels FO telling them how much we really like him.  Tim Mead responded and only said, "I will tell Mark how much you like him."

I know Tim fairly well and hope the message gets to people who listen and agree.

Been begging for that for years..    The great thing about Langston is he's old school without being a Bo Porter type zealot.   

The only thing I don't like about Langston is when he reads the lineups and recites advertisements. Other than that, he's solid.

Or when he says LITERALLY ( in the wrong context ) and no doubt about it a few dozen times per game.

Langy has even called out MS's managerial decisions .

He'll never be hired as a White Sox announcer .

I hope he becomes a tv announcer someday.

serious question

why are you listening to the radio?

Because I'm way cool and don't have cable television (HaloMagic loves this about me). I don't watch TV anyway, so the only thing I'd be buying it for is baseball.

Plus there's lots of other things I can do when I'm listening to the game.