• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Efren needs to be the full time DH.

rageous

I remember when people argued for Cron to bat 3rd instead of Pujols. Consistency of the whiners never ceases to amaze me.

This is the same crap as the Calhoun/Cowgill platoon.

It's pretty obvious who is the better player.

If you watch their at bats you can see that Cron is completely overmatched against major league pitching.

How about not giving up on a player when they go cold. Slumps are part of.baseball. a month long slump can easily turn into a season long slump if you guys were the manager.

The DH spot should be reserved for whoever has the hot bat. If it's Cron, play him, if it's Navarro, plug him in at 1B or LF and allow Albert or Josh to DH, if it's Green when he's back healthy, stick him at 3B, SS or 2B and key one of our infielders rest their legs for a night.

But this team isn't designed for a single DH and if it were, Navarro wouldn't be the one to take up permanent residence.

I believe what's happening is that pitchers are adjusting to Cron. He doesn't get many fastballs now and opponents stopped climbing the ladder with him. They're waiting for him to get himself out.

Navarro uses the whole field, and he hits to where he's pitched. He doesn't get his self out very often.

I agree that Cron has more talent, better power and hand-eye coordination, but it seems like Navarro adjusts to pitchers, while Cron gets adjusted to by pitchers.

I believe what's happening is that pitchers are adjusting to Cron. He doesn't get many fastballs now and opponents stopped climbing the ladder with him. They're waiting for him to get himself out.

Navarro uses the whole field, and he hits to where he's pitched. He doesn't get his self out very often.

I agree that Cron has more talent, better power and hand-eye coordination, but it seems like Navarro adjusts to pitchers, while Cron gets adjusted to by pitchers.

True, but Cron is only 24, he's gonna get better.

In what dream world do you think Cron could get that number?

Trumbo didn;t even reach that in any of his years and he is a much better hitter than Cron is.

Cron makes much better contact with the ball than Trumbo, his BA is going to be better than Trumbo, and he has already proven that he can drive in runs and hit HRs,once he learns how to lay off the bad breaking ball, he's gonna be a real force, if you don't believe me, we'll talk about this in 2016 then.

Cron makes much better contact with the ball than Trumbo, his BA is going to be better than Trumbo, and he has already proven that he can drive in runs and hit HRs,once he learns how to lay off the bad breaking ball, he's gonna be a real force, if you don't believe me, we'll talk about this in 2016 then.

hamiltonK-1024x625.jpg