• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good place to buy hats online?

I guess I haven't shopped for a hat in a while.  I was looking for one of those flex fit hats today and I couldn't believe that they are $30.  That seems like a ridiculous price for a hat.

Angels

UCLA

Or just like a Under Armour/Nike, etc non team hat

Anyone know an affordable place to find hats?

Edited by nate

Create a new price point and be a millionaire.

The price point has raised over 20 years and I think has gone up even more since I last bought a hat. With a lot of these reduced price companies companies coming out (Dollar Shave Club is crushing and I work with a Biometric company that came up with a similar cost reducing model), you come up with that or pull the pieces together to reduce costs and provide fitted caps for less and you'll crush.......create an online company and kill the overhead of brick and mortar, employee reduction, etc. and undercut everyone.

Create a new price point and be a millionaire.

The price point has raised over 20 years and I think has gone up even more since I last bought a hat. With a lot of these reduced price companies companies coming out (Dollar Shave Club is crushing and I work with a Biometric company that came up with a similar cost reducing model), you come up with that or pull the pieces together to reduce costs and provide fitted caps for less and you'll crush.......create an online company and kill the overhead of brick and mortar, employee reduction, etc. and undercut everyone.

So, no, you don't know where to buy less expensive hats online?

Lol.  Just seems crazy to spend $30+ for a hat.  Even just a plain Under Armour hat is $27... wtf?

Brandon, if you front the cash for the business, I promise to pay it back at 3% if I make enough money to pay it back.  You can be my partner that pays for everything but doesn't really get much in return.

Lol.  Just seems crazy to spend $30+ for a hat.  Even just a plain Under Armour hat is $27... wtf?

Brandon, if you front the cash for the business, I promise to pay it back at 3% if I make enough money to pay it back.  You can be my partner that pays for everything but doesn't really get much in return.

Sounds like a couple of other business ventures I had/have.

Sign me up!

I do buy most of my hats at Marshall's or TJ though. They have little to no selection, but once in a while they have a boatload of them. You just gotta check the hat section every time you go. Pick them up when they've got them. 

Got a couple awesome Angels 50th Anniversary hats on eBay for $25 with free shipping. Probably your best bet online.

Saved me about $15 a hat considering Lids wants $35+ Shipping.

But sometimes if you want the newer styles in a size that fits, you just gotta bite the bullet. I paid full price for this one on Lids because I thought it was awesome and I needed a 7 3/4.

new-era-59Fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-hat-

Lol. Just seems crazy to spend $30+ for a hat. Even just a plain Under Armour hat is $27... wtf?

Brandon, if you front the cash for the business, I promise to pay it back at 3% if I make enough money to pay it back. You can be my partner that pays for everything but doesn't really get much in return.

Flex fit has patents unfortunately.

I do buy most of my hats at Marshall's or TJ though. They have little to no selection, but once in a while they have a boatload of them. You just gotta check the hat section every time you go. Pick them up when they've got them. 

I bet the amount of Rangers hats available at Marshall's and TJMaxx around here is absolutely out of control this year.

Welcome to footballtown.