• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

On now: Nationals vs. Mets

DowningRules

Torii just hit a double on the ground, down the RF line. Just scored on the FIelder moonshot. I just hope letting Torii go doesnt come back to bite us in the butt. Hopefully Double Play Howie and Aybar can replace what Torii brought during the second half of the year in the 2 spot.

And ya i know its only spring, but its going to suck seeing Torii stay hot and knowing we could have kept him for cheap.

Torii just hit a double on the ground, down the RF line. Just scored on the FIelder moonshot. I just hope letting Torii go doesnt come back to bite us in the butt. Hopefully Double Play Howie and Aybar can replace what Torii brought during the second half of the year in the 2 spot.

And ya i know its only spring, but its going to suck seeing Torii stay hot and knowing we could have kept him for cheap.

That was a freakin' blast.

It looks as though Torii has introduced Fielder to the fine art of the bat flip as well.

$13 million is cheap?