• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

45 year anniversary for Moon landing

i was glued to the tv that sunday night. 

so weird to think that they did all of this with computer technology that was less powerful than what's in the basic smart phone today. 

buzz aldrin will be in glendale next week. hoping i can go see him.

Just don't tell him to put his hand on the bible and tell him he didn't walk on the moon.

Yes. We went, played golf, left some trash. That's the truth. Merica, **** yeah!

we stole some rocks and abandoned a couple of cars, too. i think we jacked the radios, too, in case anyone is thinking of heading there for a new set of wheels.

Not sure if you're trying to be a dick or posing a legitimate question. Whatever the case, try reading the article. It is just a different viewpoint. That's all.

I didn't read the article, but I'm familiar with the story. I was just trying to find some humor in the idea that Kubrick might have intentionally thrown those references into his movies in order to start rumors about him being behind a fake moon landing. Like a really long, elaborate joke that would still be paying off decades later.

I didn't read the article, but I'm familiar with the story. I was just trying to find some humor in the idea that Kubrick might have intentionally thrown those references into his movies in order to start rumors about him being behind a fake moon landing. Like a really long, elaborate joke that would still be paying off decades later.

Thought that's what you meant. I agree, Kubrick did a lot of that sort of thing. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with the faked moon landing. 

I remember In elementary school, when any major Apollo event happened (take-off, landing, re-entry) during school, the teacher would bring in a TV and have the entire class watch the entire event.  For the most part, the entire class was silent and glued to the TV.

Was it broadcast in 1080p?