• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/20 vs. Mariners: Green gets a start

So there's good defenders and shitty ones, no other level, got it.

Huh? No. I never even came close to saying that, I have no idea where you got that.

But yeah, I would consider Raul Ibanez a bad outfielder and Grant Green a bad infielder, particularly at SS. I didn't realize that was a controversial take.

Three things are certain in life.

Death

Taxes

Scioscia leaving a struggling for weeks star in a premium spot in the order

First Pujols, although he at least got it going again.

Now Hackilton and his TWO HRs the past 1.5 months still hitting cleanup

So who's the big power bat you want to see hitting cleanup?

Four things are certain in life.

Death

Taxes

AO complaining about a lineup.

Edited by Dochalo

Four things are certain in life.

Death

Taxes

AO complaining about a lineup.

I almost did this exact same post. Edited by Stradling

Iannetta, Kendrick, and Freese have all hit for much higher SLG% the past 1 1/2 months.

It's not like it would be a permanent dropping on the order, just temporary while others are hitting much better.

They've been kicking ass with this exact lineup for a month plus. Highest scoring team in baseball. I don't see the point in trying to chase the hot bat into a lineup spot when the whole team seems perfectly comfortable with the way it is. No point spending all your energy building a better mousetrap when you can just bludgeon the little bastard over the head and be done with it.

He's a big time fly ball pitcher who lives up in the zone. Crazy trajectory given his height and release point.

Really glad the halos have a big park. But really, the halos offense is so potent, they'll get to him I think.

Day game could spell trouble for a fly ball pitcher. Of course Skaggs has sucked at home this year so it might be a tossup.

Well when you say it should be an adventure with him at short that's what you would say for a guy like Ibanez in the OF.

I love how you take the tiniest comments and expand them into interjections based on what you think they meant even if it's not necessarily the point they were trying to get across.

I didn't take "should be an adventure" as "he sucks on defense like Ibanez" at all.

I love how you take the tiniest comments and expand them into interjections based on what you think they meant even if it's not necessarily the point they were trying to get across.

I didn't take "should be an adventure" as "he sucks on defense like Ibanez" at all.

Ok I'll state it like this Cali, in my opinion when you say things like "should be an adventure" that should be saved for instances like Raul Ibanez playing the outfield or Josh Wall pitching in a close game.

It seems the M's are giving you guys a free win with this line-up ....

We'd like to think that wouldn't we?

However, as most of us know, this team has set a reputation for having a tough time when the no-namers are playing...let's hope it doesn't happen today.

Well when you say it should be an adventure with him at short that's what you would say for a guy like Ibanez in the OF. To me he's David Freese but at SS and we don't start every game day thread saying it should be an adventure at 3rd.

So if he's David Freese at SS, you agree he's a bad shortstop?

Because Freese isn't a good 3B either. I'm not just going to comment on that before the game when he's playing pretty much every single day.

Edited by jshep