• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Those that ignore history

...skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place.

Uh, yes. Don't know why we're even looking at this. In the meantime. honest people like me who continue to pay the mortgage on a house worth half what it is financed for are stuck, while people like this snap up the bargains.

Part of his "it's not fair" mentality. I have excellent credit (and earned it) because I do not live above my means and waited on certain things (including kids) until I can afford to pay for them. Many of these people he's helping have dug their own holes and need to learn how to get out on their own

Step 1 - Teeing up a new bubble while pandering to lower income voters.  

Step 2 - Watch bubble burst and economy go into the tank.

Step 3 - Blame Wall Street for the problems on Main Street ... or ... pandering to lower income voters.