• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Street trade and other musings

ghoetke

We already have a good bullpen, IMO, and Smith is doing his job.  As good as Street seems, I hate to see us parting with our top prospects for a relief pitcher. Our achiiles heel is still starting pitching, especially Wilson who looks nothing like a major league pitcher now. That's why Oakland is a good bet against us. Seattle has the best arms in the American Leagu. , IMO.If they ever find some punch, look out.

Agreed (with both of you). The wildcard IMO will be skaggs and santiago. If skaggs maintains, and santiago finally clicks (and erases his big inning jinx), in all honesty....as a guy who usually sees the negative before positive....ill take this team against ANY team in the mlb this year.

IMO the cards were the best last year. People argued with me left and right about the dodgers (because of the big names). I thought st lou was the most complete with phenom pitching all around, and a very underrated offense (no big names).

Boston spanked them in october. Were built pretty much like boston right now. It is what it is. Would still rather have a bonafide ace added, but what other team is perfect? None