• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Efren Navarro vs. James Loney

SigBaby

Anyone else see the two as very similar players. Both good contact, left handed hitting first basemen who play good defense. It's a shame there's no opening for him on the roster, he could be getting more of a shot on a different team. If Cron's struggles continue maybe Navarro should stay up and Cron should be sent back down when Cowgill returns/ if a pitcher needs to be called up for tomorrow's game.

Edited by SigBaby

i really like guys with good plate approaches. i feel that you can trust them. i'm not going to cast stones at other players to complement navarro, but he has a role on this team. i could see him paying dividends in the playoffs and hopefully he does.

Loney is awful so I don't see the comparison.

no he's not. he's just your typical decent avg/very good defender type player at a classic power position. his lack of power makes it difficult for teams to utilize him effectively.