• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Something that seems to not get enough attention here

Glen

You're being too kind. The real hero is John McDonald

his bat is so bad that the M's IBB'ed Hamilton just for the chance to face him instead

good thing Manager of the Year Grande Catorce countered with Efren Navarro immediately after

navarro was in the on deck circle when hamilton stepped to the plate.

I think it was the 7th when he watched a 2-0 fastball. Then Gubi even said I wonder if that's the only fastball he's going to see. Next pitch breaking ball that he swings through. Hamilton has to be smarter, 2-0 you can guess fastball but given his track record he must realize he isn't getting a second fastball down broadway 2-1

Hackilton is back.

I knew the first 2 weeks of the season was a mirage.

The guy is done as a major run producer.

Thank you Arte, you're just lucky that Hackilton has good pitching and hitting around him. He sure isn't getting it done the past 1 1/2 months.

I thought this thread would be about welching on your self bans.