• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Apologies

Chuck

I don't want any blame to go to my mods so I have to take responsibility.

I'm responsible for the deletion of the threads, but it wasn't intentional. I simply ran what I thought was a straight forward SQL script to delete any **** Dipoto posts for today's date and it ended up deleting entire threads with those parameters.

Sorry guys. I never censor your asses, you should know better. I was trying to be proactive against trolls or those being assholes because they hated the trade. There's nothing wrong with hating a trade or move, but it is against our code of conduct to get personal. Especially when Dipoto reads the board.

I liked the trade until I digested it a bit more. Lindsey and Rondon meh... but including Alvarez was a big mistake, though I hope in the long run it isn't.

I don't want any blame to go to my mods so I have to take responsibility.

I'm responsible for the deletion of the threads, but it wasn't intentional. I simply ran what I thought was a straight forward SQL script to delete any **** Dipoto posts for today's date and it ended up deleting entire threads with those parameters.

Sorry guys. I never censor your asses, you should know better. I was trying to be proactive against trolls or those being assholes because they hated the trade. There's nothing wrong with hating a trade or move, but it is against our code of conduct to get personal. Especially when Dipoto reads the board.

I liked the trade until I digested it a bit more. Lindsey and Rondon meh... but including Alvarez was a big mistake, though I hope in the long run it isn't.

If you don't accept my apology or the initial action I took, you can leave. I won't miss you.

Well, almost never. In all seriousness though, hate the trade, but obviously hope Street helps this year and next.

Sounds like the Russians who didn't know they could shoot a plane down @ 30,000 feet...

oops?

They don't know how shit works, but at least they didn't apologize...

Killing Hundreds < Deleting forum threads accidentally

Sounds like a little more digesting is in your future. Brace yourself. 

Killing Hundreds < Deleting forum threads accidentally

So you're saying that is a silly analogy? It looked like hundreds were dying right here on AW when details of the trade were announced.

In self penitence, I've decided to self ban until the Angels play an extra innings affair.

Apology and explanation accepted. I think the fans on this site can be pretty jaded. We owe you a huge debt of gratitude for all the time and effort you have put into creating a forum for all the fans and lunatics (myself included), who have an alternative to spoonfed MLB crap.