• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This Seattle series is going to be tough

Iwakuma tonight, and he typically dominates us. 1.49 ERA against the Angels the last 3 years.  Trout 3-19 lifetime, Pujols 2-19.

King Felix tomorrow night, and though the Angels have done better than most against him in the past, he's having a Cy Young season. In his 2 starts agains the Angels this year he has a 1.84 ERA and a 0.75 WHIP.

Chris Young on Sunday, who has been pitching above his head this year, but in his previous start against the Angels he gave up 1 run on 2 hits in 6 and 1/3rd.

All that and whatever momentum the Angels had might have been slowed by the ASB.  Who knows, maybe the Angels will dominate like they have been the last 3 weeks, but this series scares me a little.

Bring it! I'm jazzed that the Mariners, O's and Tigers all roll in to town. I'm excited to see how the Angels stack up against the good teams. Let's do this!!

Yup

All playoff caliber squads. A excellent test to start the 2nd half

We do owe Seattle after that Opening Series

Very happy the Angels will be back on tonight

I'm predicting the Angels offense will be strong enough to score the runs necessary to win.

Shouldn't take all that many considering the M's offense is back to ice cold again after getting slightly hot for a few weeks in June. 

Remember the last time you were all like "The M's are crap they will get swept by the Angels easily"?

That turned out spectacularly for us. Stop it. Just STOP it!