• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stuart Scott (1965-2015)

Eisen did a highlight reel today using Stu's catchphrases. Done extremely well.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/rich-eisen-fills-whole-highlight-package-with-stuart-sc-1677442800

That was awesome! I wish Irvin would have shut up and let him do his thing, though. 

Scott was a huge part of my childhood, as I was glued to the TV every day while he was on Sportscenter. 

RIP to him. As everyone has said, condolences to his family and daughters. He will be missed. 

Jezuz, I just spent the last 10 years reading how everybody hated him.  Today, he's a mix between MLK and the non-pedophile Michael Jackson.

What the heck??

Yeah, but I didn't really feel like coming on here (or anywhere else) and saying all that!

Navel gazing.

Jeez, he's a guy who read sports off a prompter and riffed a little.  We didn't know anything about him.  I didn't watch espn or the NFLN on sunday, I guess a missed a lot of crying.  I turned on Sportscenter last night, and one of the stories was that UNC had a patch for him on their basketball uniforms.  STU.  I wanted to add another letter to that.

Navel gazing.

Jeez, he's a guy who read sports off a prompter and riffed a little.  We didn't know anything about him.  I didn't watch espn or the NFLN on sunday, I guess a missed a lot of crying.  I turned on Sportscenter last night, and one of the stories was that UNC had a patch for him on their basketball uniforms.  STU.  I wanted to add another letter to that.

the STUD patch was already taken by Mike Trout