• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Get in nerds, we're going Avenging!

Taylor, it's make believe.

But even in fiction, there are "rules" that keep it grounded in fictional reality.

It doesn't make sense that the X-Men wouldn't join the Avengers when they're fighting their respective villains, and vise-versa. Moreover, Magneto and some of the mutants are way more powerful than any of the Avengers could ever be. There would be a constant power struggle between the two groups, which would cross over into at least one of the movies.

I don't understand how the Avengers and X-Men exist in the same universe. Not to mention the Guardians of the Galaxy and Spiderman.

At some point, there are way too many people with strange powers all fighting their own set of villains.

Let me clear this up for you.

Avengers, X-Men, and Spider-Man are all owned by three different studios and exist in their own universes. 

Disney owns Avengers

Fox owns X-Men and Fantastic Four

Sony owns Spider-Man

Guardians of the Galaxy exists in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Avengers) Marvel has a very deep cosmic presence.

Let me clear this up for you.

Avengers, X-Men, and Spider-Man are all owned by three different studios and exist in their own universes. 

Disney owns Avengers

Fox owns X-Men and Fantastic Four

Sony owns Spider-Man

Guardians of the Galaxy exists in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Avengers) Marvel has a very deep cosmic presence.

Isn't Guardians of the Galaxy also in the future?  

But even in fiction, there are "rules" that keep it grounded in fictional reality.

It doesn't make sense that the X-Men wouldn't join the Avengers when they're fighting their respective villains, and vise-versa. Moreover, Magneto and some of the mutants are way more powerful than any of the Avengers could ever be. There would be a constant power struggle between the two groups, which would cross over into at least one of the movies.

In the comics there was a super hero cival war. Iron Man V. Captain America.

I don't understand how the Avengers and X-Men exist in the same universe. Not to mention the Guardians of the Galaxy and Spiderman.

At some point, there are way too many people with strange powers all fighting their own set of villains.

Avengers - Cool superheroes worshiped by the public for saving the world

X-Men - Freakish mutants that are despised by the public despite saving the world

Avengers - Cool superheroes worshiped by the public for saving the world

X-Men - Freakish mutants that are despised by the public despite saving the world

If you'd have said that X-men were the Jeff Mathis' of the world, the rest of us would have said "sure, I can see that."