• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey Stradling.

i desperately want my daughter to work at INO for no other reason than learning and developing good work habits.

Tank, send me a PM and I will make it happen. It is the perfect first job, and I am not speaking from a company man point of view, this is more from a parent of a kid that works there, point of view. It teaches you work ethic, team work, communication, the importance of following rules, and being in a structured environment. Oh and you get to make considerably more than minimum wage.

Tank, send me a PM and I will make it happen. It is the perfect first job, and I am not speaking from a company man point of view, this is more from a parent of a kid that works there, point of view. It teaches you work ethic, team work, communication, the importance of following rules, and being in a structured environment. Oh and you get to make considerably more than minimum wage.

It's the Trader Joe's of fast food!

I visit both on a weekly basis. More like twice a week at INO. I have told my son that he should get a job there. He is 7, so it might be a while.

I like that INO hires good looking people. GF and others have worked there as first jobs.

Rubios custmer service has grown on me. Chik-fil-a does have the best customer service, you can't ever been mad when ordering from some peppy chick and they always give me a dog treat for my little guy. INO is also pretty solid....which reminds me that I have a complaint about them. The INO off Foothill in Rancho. I appreciate that INO has someone go out there to expedite orders, but when it is hot as **** and the chick looks like she is melting, that sucks. No one was behind me and I asked her about the heat and she gave me the rules regarding heat, but it was hot as shit and with it radiating off the asphalt was even hotter.

you have to be 16 to get a job, right? if so, that puts us about a year away. i'll be in touch with you through pm.

Definitely seems hectic.

I had friends that works at an INO about ten years ago.  They were brothers.  Every time I ordered something there while they were working I ended up with a bag full of fries and about five extra patties.

I am guessing they are not your idea of good employees, lol.

Definitely seems hectic.

I had friends that works at an INO about ten years ago.  They were brothers.  Every time I ordered something there while they were working I ended up with a bag full of fries and about five extra patties.

I am guessing they are not your idea of good employees, lol.

I used to do the same thing when I worked at Subway in 88/89.  Our friends would come in and would triple the meat on the sandwiches.  Back then Subway was good.  Everything was cut fresh instead of shipped in pre-processed.  

After hearing all the great things about In-N-Out over the past few years, I finally got to try it for the first time in SF at Fishermans Wharf. It was next door to my hotel, and we had just flown in from NJ, so we were starving. It was good, but not as great as the hype lead me to believe. Waited in line about 5 minutes to order, then waited another 20 for food to be ready. Burgers were good, but not great IMHO. Fries were OK. Place was mobbed with a line out the door.

Overall I give it a 7, but would take a Fuddruckers burger any day.

After hearing all the great things about In-N-Out over the past few years, I finally got to try it for the first time in SF at Fishermans Wharf. It was next door to my hotel, and we had just flown in from NJ, so we were starving. It was good, but not as great as the hype lead me to believe. Waited in line about 5 minutes to order, then waited another 20 for food to be ready. Burgers were good, but not great IMHO. Fries were OK. Place was mobbed with a line out the door.

Overall I give it a 7, but would take a Fuddruckers burger any day.

I'm with you on the fries, though some people love them. And it almost always takes longer to get your food at INO than it would at other fast food places, but that's because they make everything fresh. I may be biased, but I've yet to find any place that beats INO in the burger department.

Stradling, can you please for the love of God, convince your bosses that not having an In N Out in Oklahoma City is a crime? It's one of the fattest cities in America, and I can promise a FAT profit for In N Out. Also, if you guys could go ahead and make me a divisional manager without having to be a burger flipper first that would be awesome.

I'm with you on the fries, though some people love them. And it almost always takes longer to get your food at INO than it would at other fast food places, but that's because they make everything fresh. I may be biased, but I've yet to find any place that beats INO in the burger department.

If Smashburger wasn't so expensive, it would be #1. So good, but it's a different good.