• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The World Tips Its Cap To Derek Jeter

Considering that Jeter hasn't been the "look at me" personality his entire career, I'm ok with the MLB giving him the attention he deserves. Some of you sound like Jeter F'ed your girlfriend.  I'd say he probably has, but I doubt many of you, including me, could pull that kind of tail.

Wow.. Lottsa hate for everyone and everything in this thread..

-Baseball lives in it's history; Jeter belongs.

-The Players love the event.  Not only to hang-out and meet their peers and have fun, but they actually have a competitive-side too.

-They take it a bit more seriously, since the winner has had home-field advantage.

Thanks for the class, Jete

He doesn't belong in the All Star game. Hasn't deserved to be there for about 3 years. Since when was this game changed to letting over the hill players on their way out play , over the current best players in the game.

Ever since the fans were given the vote to elect the starters. Reggie Jackson was elected as a starter in the outfield one year when he was hitting below .200 at the ASB, Johnny Bench was elected when he was well past his prime. The list is long and distinguished. I don't like fan votes for all star teams because then it becomes about fans voting out of habit rather than performance.

Ever since the fans were given the vote to elect the starters. Reggie Jackson was elected as a starter in the outfield one year when he was hitting below .200 at the ASB, Johnny Bench was elected when he was well past his prime. The list is long and distinguished. I don't like fan votes for all star teams because then it becomes about fans voting out of habit rather than performance.

More like fans voting for their favorite.

Considering that Jeter hasn't been the "look at me" personality his entire career, I'm ok with the MLB giving him the attention he deserves. Some of you sound like Jeter F'ed your girlfriend. I'd say he probably has, but I doubt many of you, including me, could pull that kind of tail.

To be fair, statistically speaking, jeter has in fact tagged 3 out of 5 of our girlfriends.

Never more than once though, so no harm no foul!

Weiters was voted onto the team this year even though he only played 24 games and had been out for the season for a month when the vote finished.