• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL: CJ/Twitter

This is funny, though I would share.

As we all know, CJ has been rather subpar his 5 starts or so.  After his most recent start, he says in his post-game interview he is physically fine.

Today, he tweeted this: https://twitter.com/str8edgeracer/status/488467227432075265

Note the hashtag #gettingbetterfast

To me, that sounds like he really IS fine and thinks he shouldn't be on the DL.

I then replied with this: #PhantomDLstint (as an inside joke frequently used here)

He then replied to me with this: https://twitter.com/str8edgeracer/status/488530331020980224

Thought it was pretty funny. I was obviously kidding. Then all hell broke loose. I'm getting tons of hate from fans.

Just thought I would share.

Its one thing to talk trash on this, a site for 'us'. Talking smack to anyone directly is totally different.

I doubt anyone on here wouldnt fire back if some stranger called them a p*ssy directly.

Im not telling you dont do it. Im not cj wilson, and im in no position to say what anyone should do on twitter. But whats it really going to accomplish?... (especially if 2 seconds later you Backstep and say youre a big fan)

You seem to be knowledgable on a ton of different subjects Nate, I'm serious when I say that. Which means you probably have a lot of different types of hobbies or interests. So does CJ, one of those is racing. Heaven forbid he has money and enjoys life's luxuries. Let me guess if he tweeted about all his charity work you would say he's not really being charitable he's doing it for attention.

You seem to be knowledgable on a ton of different subjects Nate, I'm serious when I say that. Which means you probably have a lot of different types of hobbies or interests. So does CJ, one of those is racing. Heaven forbid he has money and enjoys life's luxuries. Let me guess if he tweeted about all his charity work you would say he's not really being charitable he's doing it for attention.

I am not sure why you are defending him.  Twitter is for whatever people want it for, but I have almost never seen CJ interact with his fans, he just brags about whatever he is doing.