• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Angels first half appreciation thread.....

Awesome to be watching these guys come together. Super fun season so far, and these guys are finally playing exciting baseball again.

Imagine how much we'd be kicking ass if Pujols was hitting .300 and Freese could get over .250, man we'd be raking!

Not trying to bring down the good vibes at all, I just think we'd be unstoppable, and I'd love to see it happen.

Freese is batting .253

Since getting rid of Frieri, this team as played as well as any Angel team I can remember.

And for an organization that supposedly had such a barren farm system, we seem to be getting a lot of key help from the young guys,

We just need to keep grinding,  run down Oakland, and avoid the one-game playoff.

Go Halos!