• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Angels first half appreciation thread.....

This Angels team is the best we've seen in years. The hitting, pitching and defense have all come together. The chemistry is there and this team has a perfect mix of youth and veteran leadership. The heart of the order has done a terrific job while the role players continue to contribute. Let's keep it going in the second half.

GOOD JOB, GOOD EFFORT!

A's beware because here we come!    

Yep. They've been alot of fun to watch lately. Pujols been looking good too! In order for this team to go far we need Pujols to do what he's been doing!

Trout's freaking amazing. Some of these pitches that he's going down and getting just amaze me. Would love to add an arm or two and really go for it this year!

Garrett Richards has been huge for this team.

Skaggs-Shoe have been nice putting up innings

Trout is Trout nothing left to be said.

Kole Calhoun has been a beast, Cron has provided some pop on the bottom of the line up. Role players like Green, Cowgill, Navaro, Conger have filled in their roles nicely.

Joe Smith has provided a closer for us.

A lot of holes seem to be getting filled from last season.

legit lead off hitter ( allowing trout to bat lower in the order), starting pitching has been much better from the 4th and 5th spot. Some pop at the bottom of the lineup which was a black hole last season. Players are stepping up!

I don't care what the standings say, this is the best team in baseball. The A's have been playing out of their mind and the fact were 1.5 games back shows you how good this team is. Especially when you see how many games we blew earlier on the season. We could easily have a 3 or 4 game lead on the A's right now had we converted just some of those blown games.

Here's hoping we pick it up where we left off after the break.

Been so great to watch a good team again.  The offense is amazing.

I don't care what the standings say, this is the best team in baseball. The A's have been playing out of their mind and the fact were 1.5 games back shows you how good this team is. Especially when you see how many games we blew earlier on the season. We could easily have a 3 or 4 game lead on the A's right now had we converted just some of those blown games.

Here's hoping we pick it up where we left off after the break.

Agree. We are really playing some good ball right now.

Hope the blown saves don't come back to get us.

A big shout out to Don Baylor and Jerry Dipoto. The offense since Baylor came back has been spectacular. JD has done a terrific job of adjusting the roster. The contributions from the players called up have been clutch. To be 20 games over .500 having used 28 pitchers is amazing.

70 games to go. Win 37-40 of the seventy and the Angels should be in great shape for the post season.

They really have stepped it up the past month or so. I remember how consistently horrible they were with RISP early on. That seems like a long time ago. The way they are playing is much more than any of us expected. It's fun to watch.

Edited by Angels N Skins

Awesome to be watching these guys come together. Super fun season so far, and these guys are finally playing exciting baseball again.

Imagine how much we'd be kicking ass if Pujols was hitting .300 and Freese could get over .250, man we'd be raking!

Not trying to bring down the good vibes at all, I just think we'd be unstoppable, and I'd love to see it happen.