• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It would be remiss of me and my genious when it comes to baseball to not suggest that the Angels...

RallyMo

The Angels would be 4 games better in the standings without Scioscia.

Fire him!

Yep. At least a couple of the Ibanez 0-4 games. That game where he let Bedrosian load the bases and brought in Frieri to give up a grand slam. Having the number four RBI guy in baseball bat second with Mr 1-14 with the bases loaded Pujols batting third. The whole Calhoun platoon...

I know that the fact that it's not a direct link to a Yahoo! slideshow must be distressing to you.

I apologize.

Lol, I do post a lot of those.

Better to give MS a little credit for how the team is playing right now. Now that JD has taken the 2 players he insisted on playing he has no choice but to play others.

I still think MS cost us games early in the season with him being so stubborn and not making changes soon enough. I along with many others were questioning his moves on a daily basis.