• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fernando Rodney, not Richards, replaces Price on the All-Star Team

jshep

Richards deserves to be there, but this doesnt bother me as much as it does some of you.  This is good for us considering he can rest the whole ASB.  Hes a young pitcher, hes never pitched over 200 innings.  Id be happy to see him have a dominant 2nd half, the all star game is meaningless anyway.

It bothers me because he's more deserving than a number of pitchers that made the AST, but the main reson why I'm bothered that he didn't make it, is because he's a young guy that has never made the AST. I'm sure it would've meant a lot to him to make it. If Weaver, Wilson, or another player that has already made an AST, was snubbed, I wouldn't really be bothered by it.

I hear the illuminati is working with the reptilians to prevent Richards from making the All Star team. Apparently it will delay the NWO from taking over the world.

Wake up sheeple.

This also proves that 9/11 was an inside job.

Stupid bohemian grove.

Enjoy the rest, Garrett, but you should be flying to Minnesota and all of us know it.

2nd best team in the majors and Richards has the numbers, and they picked this guy over him. lol smh

Yeah even though I'm long over him being snubbed, its funny that it seems people always add a team being in playoff contention as a great reason to add merit to a given player.  Unless of course he is on the Angels I guess.

I hear the illuminati is working with the reptilians to prevent Richards from making the All Star team. Apparently it will delay the NWO from taking over the world.

Wake up sheeple.

I believe you shared a bit too much here.  The black pope will be sending over his people to have a discussion with you.

Lol @ Rodney. I can't believe this is the same guy that blew boat people with us. Yet he's so cocky with everyone else. I hate him more than Kazmir.

nobody? not one person had a witty retort about rodney blowing boat people? 

btw, that's racist. they're not boat people, they're cuban...and we should of signed them dammit.

nobody? not one person had a witty retort about rodney blowing boat people? 

btw, that's racist. they're not boat people, they're cuban...and we should of signed them dammit.

exactly!

they're milk carton raft people

God, it doesn't matter folks.

Also, just to be clear - Rodney is having another great year: 1.98 ERA, 27 saves. I agree that Richards is more deserving, but Rodney isn't a scrub.

Perhaps there's a bit of "we shouldn't have let Rodney go butt-hurt?"

I will always remember Rodney standing on the mound on a hit to right field. He didn't even attempt to back up 3rd base. So yes he is a scrub and no I don't miss him.

As for Richards I am sorry that he won't be honored with an invitation to the ASG, but I would rather see him get off to a good start next weekend.

Edited by Slegnaac