• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No Participation

I'm holier than thou but it has nothing to do with me being a mod.

I run the Meals on Wheels program in Bel Air. You try delivering food in a Bentley. It's not as easy as you think.

Que Dios te Bendiga

Bad news to report.

Torii Hunter borrowed my Bentley and crashed it.

That guy is so selfish

I'm sorry, but if Storm is still active on the site after literally years of verbal abuse over his view of Bourjos then you're not allowed to leave. You can leave when Storm does.

Or wait until you argue with Lifetime and commit suicide.

What happened to Lifetime? It seems as though he has disappeared.

oh, we're just killing some time until the argentina v. netherlands match this afternoon.

Are you planning to watch the World Cup game PiP or avoiding watching CJ?

Are you planning to watch the World Cup game PiP or avoiding watching CJ?

i'm drinking mountain dew until i pass out, so i don't really care what's on the tube

*as long as it doesn't interfere with say yes to the dress

My final post, AW gets nowhere but from a goofball audience looping around themselves.  2009 - 2014. I've fired myself, amazing that I went this long for how suffocating it is in here. Thx to those that worked with me.

Edited by HaloRed16

My final post, AW gets nowhere but from a goofball audience looping around themselves.  2009 - 2014. I've fired myself, amazing that I went this long for how suffocating it is in here. Thx to those that worked with me.

You're welcome. 

I hope you reconsider. 

What the heck happened here

Lol

A spectacular demo of how attempts at baseball discussion can go off on [very strained] tangents resulting multiple consecutive pages of pop culture references and forum inside jokes.

That's a good thing BTW. This place is far more interesting than other baseball forums I've posted on.

Edited by ScottLux