• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Howie Kendrick is clutch

nate

Not possible, Howie is the most unclutch player on the team.....................................

at least that is what I read continually on aw.

Until very recently Trout was the most unclutch player on the team. Kendrick was and remains below average in clutch. Trout is the most clutch player in the AL at the moment.

Edited by ScottLux

Talk about having an elementary understanding of math and zero of statistics.

Talk about not knowing when you've been trolled.

what do you think he's assuming by writing this?

the op wrote that howie is clutch - I would imagine somewhat in jest.

Fletcher just wrote the stat for all to see.  

Talk about not having a solid understanding of the English language.

you guys are going to have to help me out. where's the irony, or jest, or otherwise? i'm clearly missing it. it reads to me like a direct jab at angel fans and/or angelswin posters because howie is always getting tagged as the DP king.

i don't think jeff fletcher is trolling with that tweet at all. perhaps that's nate's bag?

Edited by ukyah

I've noticed he's been walking a lot more too in RISP situations. Listen he has been very solid this year and like I've said before I have nothing against him personally. I still would rather see Freese up at the plate than Howie with the game on the line.