• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ASG Final Vote - Vote Richards

Wrong. Lester has literally been a clone of Garrett Richards this season. He's also faced much tougher competition to this point.

Richards' peripherals are all better this season.

But I guess it's irrelevant, I forgot Lester was their lone representative at first.

Richards' peripherals are all better this season.

But I guess it's irrelevant, I forgot Lester was their lone representative at first.

The only clear advantage Richards has is OBA and H/9. Aside from that they're pretty much even. I actually wrote an article about this very topic. Richards' numbers are extremely inflated thanks to 4 starts against the Astros. His numbers against the top offenses in the AL are not very good. Again, no doubt Richards deserves a spot, but I just found it rather odd that everyone jumped on Lester for not being deserving of a spot. Attack Mark Buehrle for making it lol.

i applaud all of your efforts, but orange county is not going to beat out what is virtually the rest of the united states. if you look at the map of voting, it's just not going to happen, unless it's a household name like trout needing the vote.

i applaud all of your efforts, but orange county is not going to beat out what is virtually the rest of the united states. if you look at the map of voting, it's just not going to happen, unless it's a household name like trout needing the vote.

We are the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. :)

Don't know how the rules work but Price is the Rays only rep. Don't know if him being ineligible means they'd have to pick another Rays player as a replacement or what

if that isn't the case, then yeah, Richards has to be the pick to replace Price

i think it has to be a ray. tough break for richards.

a different way of looking at it would be: if at the beginning of the year fans and garret were given the opportunity to choose the result, which is garret will be one of the most deserving players for the allstar game, but will be snubbed, then would you take it? the answer is, of course, yes. he's had a breakout season, and i'm excited for him, as well as us as fans.

Don't know how the rules work but Price is the Rays only rep. Don't know if him being ineligible means they'd have to pick another Rays player as a replacement or what

if that isn't the case, then yeah, Richards has to be the pick to replace Price

Wait, I thought that technically Price is still a representative for the Rays even though he doesn't pitch in the game.