• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia is Foolish for Platooning Calhoun and Cowgill

ABC

I just stopped to get something to drink on the ride home. Many of you guys don't have a reasonable argument regarding the Op title and statement. You should probably think twice before following the lead of a guy who spent time liking his own posts.

His argument was that the Angels are winning so Scioscia can't do wrong.  Otherwise he would have substantiated his argument.

Then again he is one of the biggest trolls on this board.

Yep. Was a joke of an argument.

Scioscia is not perfect but generally with a talented team like this it's the players that win or lose the games. I agree that he should give Hamilton the occasional day off or Cron but to act like Scioscia is a fool for starting Cowgill instead of Calhoun is pretty lame. It obviously is not having an affect on the outcome of the games lately. Also the OP is dead wrong saying that Cowgill is worse defensively than Calhoun. It went from hating on Scioscia for Ibanez (justified) then Frieri (justified) then Freese (needed to find his groove) to now this, which is nitpicking.

Actually, for once, everything Storm posted was on topic but it seems you are too obtuse to respond. Instead you've resorted to attacking the person and not responding to what he wrote.

Try and do better.

My post was addressing his nonsensical rant about fantasy teams. For the record, I was on the same side of the argument as you.

You should probably look into dyslexia and whether you might have it.

I am pissed off that this is still being discussed. This complaint might the stupidest complaint i have read on AW in the eight or nine years i have been a member. We are winning. Kole is not hurting because of it. Cowgill is playing well. What blows my mind is so many people thinkI am delusional on this.

I can't tell if you're trolling or just intentionally obstinate (& obtuse) about everything.

re: your babble: ITS NOT LOGICAL.

While I do think Kole should start every game other than the occasional night off, Sosh is pushing more correct buttons than wrong ones, and has this team prepared and playing well. The team looks great, Pujols is starting to hit and heat up, and Freese has too. Cowgill will get enough time, and he gives our team quality depth. After all my criticisms. it is only fair that Mike Butcher is given credit as well. The bullpen has shown improvement, Richards has developed into a high quality starter, and the young guys on the staff are an asset.

Quit telling I am delusional and give me a good reason why you should be upset that Calhoun is platooned. And don't say Kole is a better player. That only works if the team is losing or Kole is upset by it.

It made me laugh to see someone telling another to 'quit telling me I'm delusional..."

I am pissed off that this is still being discussed. This complaint might the stupidest complaint i have read on AW in the eight or nine years i have been a member. We are winning. Kole is not hurting because of it. Cowgill is playing well. What blows my mind is so many people thinkI am delusional on this.

Brandon Wood playing over Aybar wants to have a word with you

Calhoun > cowgill. That said, cowgill has done a very good job this year. Guys like him win championships (as in, bench depth that fills in when the regular guys slump or get hurt).

IMO, hes earned playing time. Hamilton sans power is almost cowgill...though cowgill is the better fielder.

Play Kole over him. But get him his playing time as well.