• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Predictions - Game #2 - 4/3/13 (Angels vs. Cincinnati)

tomsred

Post your predictions here for season game #2 (Angels vs. Cincinnati).  Game time is set for 4:10 pm on 4/3/13.

Winners from Game #1 on 4/1/13 are shown below.  77 total predictions were made, 13 total points were scored.

4 Points

None

3 Points

Mark 68 (Weaver 6 IP, 4 K's)

GoodTimesGoneBad  (Weaver 6 IP, 1 ER)

2 Points

Eric  (Frieri 1 IP, 0 ER's)

1 Point

AngelsAndRamsFan (Weaver 6 IP)

RallyTime  (Pujols 1 BB)

George  (Hamilton 2 BB's)

Angels N Skins  (Weaver 1 ER)

HaloFromVegas  (Weaver 6 IP)

Should you feel that an error in scoring has been made, please PM me and I will investigate and get back to you.

In game #1 a number of prediction errors were made.  These included predicting hitters going zero for something; using incorrect prediction stats such as strikeouts for hitters, caught stealing, fly outs, sac bunts, etc. (just because something is in the box score doesn't mean it is a valid prediction stat - see the rules); or predicting too many different stats (each prediction contains two elements only - see the rules).  Should you not understand something in the 2013 rules please PM me and I will be glad to clarify it for you.  Reminder:  if any portion of a prediction is invalid then the entire prediction is invalid and it earns zero points (same as in 2012).

The first standings update will occur after the final game of this series on 4/4/13.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is SB valid but CS isn't?

It's a test to see if you can read the rules, if you can then you are qualified to earn points.  If you can't read then only divine intervention can help you.

It's a test to see if you can read the rules, if you can then you are qualified to earn points.  If you can't read then only divine intervention can help you.

I see you've decided to play Lawyer ball with us  :(

I see you've decided to play Lawyer ball with us  :(

No I haven't decided to play "Lawyer Ball."  The rules are not perfect, they are what they are.  Probably everyone has a different conception of what should be in the rules and what should not be in the rules.  My job is to score according to what we have, and make it fair for everyone who plays.  Anyone can predict anything they like in this thread, but we can't have posters scoring points for things that are not in the rules and maintain a fair and equitable scoring system.  :)