• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should we pardon AO from his self ban?

Should we give AO a pardon?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Took one for the team tonight. Should we pardon him from his self ban?

Someone earlier in the thread said that AO could just post using his name. Is there anyone that has ever posted on this board that has a more recognizable style than AO? I am guessing that if AO created another name, every single person would know exactly who it is. If I hadn't actually met the man, I would just assume that AO was a computer based member that Chuck created to drive site traffic.

HaloRed16Thunder

Edited by Lou

He needs to respect his self-ban. If he's going to throw a friggen tantrum like a two year old than he needs to go sit in the corner when he gets bitch slapped when crying for attention. For those who miss him...maybe you can follow him on twitter.

You're quite the friggen authority figure.

You're quite the friggen authority figure.

I've put up with AOs schtick for 10 plus years, it's old and tired. He wants to impose a self ban when throwing his Angels suck tantrums than by all means let him do that. If he wants anyone to take him seriously than he needs to live by it.

• 6 years later...