• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia

The man owns the best W% of any manager we've had.

Anyone who has ever said he should be fired doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. 

EDIT: Said it once and I'll say it again, it's about talent. Not managers. Bo Porter would have led the 2000 Yankees to a WS easy. 

Edited by laagamer

Now that's just plain silly. That implies that managers are basically worthless.

I think they all make similar decisions yes. 

EDIT: Put it this way, Mike Trout trumps whatever manager you have any day. 

Edited by laagamer

Shedding this team of the agony of watching Ibanez & Frieri fail time and time again has done wonders. If those decisions were Jerry's, he's the one who deserves an extension.

Edited by gurn67

I think they all make similar decisions yes.

EDIT: Put it this way, Mike Trout trumps whatever manager you have any day.

Mike Trout trumps Good, Evil, Gatorade, Hamburgers, Alex Curry, Beer Prices, Bad Walkup Music, Traditional Sex, Sales at Howards, Highly Entertaining Drunks, Police Chases, Alex Curry, Non Traditional Sex, Where Was I?, Traaaaaaaades, Pr0n, Stellar Points, Mountain Dew (sorry Tank), and Alex Curry.

Possibly even Scarlett Johansen.

Possibly.

I can't believe the nut hugging that goes on here when we start winning games. People seem to completely forget about how many dumb decisions Scioscia has made and how many games he's costed us. I'm glad we're finally clicking on almost all cylinders but the sooner Sosh is gone the better for this team.

No kidding, especially with the way he like to punish players who perform well.  Dude is Fidel Castro, the entire South Korean Kim clan, Idi Amin, every bad Arab Dude ever, and Stalin all rolled into one Tommy Lasorda sized meatball.  

Simply awful.

I can't believe the nut hugging that goes on here when we start winning games. People seem to completely forget about how many dumb decisions Scioscia has made and how many games he's costed us. I'm glad we're finally clicking on almost all cylinders but the sooner Sosh is gone the better for this team.

Costed?