• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

App

mexangelsfan13

Question

No I didn't know that. And my phone apparently doesn't either.

That's an iPhone feature. On Android you can do 3 quick swipes to scroll to the top or bottom of a page. Or you can install another browser. Dolphin HD is popular and has gestures, including one for jumping to the top of the page.

That's an iPhone feature. On Android you can do 3 quick swipes to scroll to the top or bottom of a page. Or you can install another browser. Dolphin HD is popular and has gestures, including one for jumping to the top of the page.

Three quick swipes?  Also known as scrolling.  Anyway I found that at least on my Galaxy S if you press the "Next" button on the last page of a thread it takes you to the top.

Good question! I can get an icon that takes me to angelswin.com but I want to change it to like like above pics. How??

Depends on your phone. I am running Apex Launcher on my Android phone and it allows for editing of all icons, as do most 3rd party launchers. If you don't want to mess around with that you can use an app called Desktop VisualizeR. It's a pretty powerful customization tool, but if you just want a custom icon you use that app to create a 1x1 widget, click on it, and you can select the icon, the text, and the action it takes (in this case, web bookmark). Not sure how Chuck did his SGSIII...

Three quick swipes?  Also known as scrolling.  Anyway I found that at least on my Galaxy S if you press the "Next" button on the last page of a thread it takes you to the top.

Sure, scrolling. But the 3rd swipe triggers it to shoot straight to the top or bottom. Try it on a really long page and you'll see the difference between that gesture and just casually scrolling.

How do you get the AW logo as the pic for the app?

I used Simple Text on my Galaxy Note2.

Simple Text can change any Icon to whatever you want.  If you look at my screenshot on page 2, i changed my icons on the dock at the bottom to words.  Add a launcher and you can customize anything your your page.

Ok iPhone & iPad users, I've figured out how to get the AngelsWin @ symbol logo.  First, you need to go grab the logo and save it in your Photos.  

You can get the logo here: http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/413/413156_300.jpg

Next, go to iTunes and download a free app called App Icons by Happio Workshop.

Once you've installed this, you basically follow the instructions to create a new Web App for www.AngelsWin.com.  The step by step is pretty simple.  Hit me up if you have any issues.

First off, beautiful theme, what did you use to create it? and secondly, where are you getting 4g service????

Thanks!  I used Simple Text for the blue words in the bottom.  Nova Launcher to add an extra row of icons and to move the permanent app grid out of the dock.  I used DCiKonz for the icon skin.   I used Ultimate Custom Widget for the clock/date with ICS/HTC skin.

and 4g LTE is here in Anaheim (Kramer and La Jolla)...hitting 44mb. LOL

All this without rooting the phone.  Have fun customizing! Let me know if you need help.

Chuck....make a Tech Forum for us!