• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout>God

While I'm sure everyone has their own religious views. The headline for this topic startled me. I know not every one believes in God as many do. And I am certainly not the perfect person to preach religion. But it might be wise to caution against such statements. One only has to remember what happened to John Lennon when he made the statement the Beatles were greater then God. I doubt seriously that Trout nor his family feels these sentiments. He was given a special talent to be one of baseballs best by God. And he has worked very hard to refine it. Greater then God , That is not possible!  One of the best to ever play the game. That could be very possible. While I understand the excitement of watching such a talent in a Angel uniform. I feel very blessed that God has given us Angel fans such a rare gift.

Pitching to Trout with Pujols on deck: thank you Houston

(yea, I know Pujols had a few hits incl the occasional solo HR - can anyone remember the last good game he had?)

Besides yesterday? He had a good game in Chicago and a very good series in Atlanta.

While I'm sure everyone has their own religious views. The headline for this topic startled me. I know not every one believes in God as many do. And I am certainly not the perfect person to preach religion. But it might be wise to caution against such statements. One only has to remember what happened to John Lennon when he made the statement the Beatles were greater then God. I doubt seriously that Trout nor his family feels these sentiments. He was given a special talent to be one of baseballs best by God. And he has worked very hard to refine it. Greater then God , That is not possible! One of the best to ever play the game. That could be very possible. While I understand the excitement of watching such a talent in a Angel uniform. I feel very blessed that God has given us Angel fans such a rare gift.

Sry if I offended you. I was pretty excited after he basically hit what was a one hopper to home plate out of the yard.

While I'm sure everyone has their own religious views. The headline for this topic startled me. I know not every one believes in God as many do. And I am certainly not the perfect person to preach religion. But it might be wise to caution against such statements. One only has to remember what happened to John Lennon when he made the statement the Beatles were greater then God. I doubt seriously that Trout nor his family feels these sentiments. He was given a special talent to be one of baseballs best by God. And he has worked very hard to refine it. Greater then God , That is not possible!  One of the best to ever play the game. That could be very possible. While I understand the excitement of watching such a talent in a Angel uniform. I feel very blessed that God has given us Angel fans such a rare gift.

Oh for crying out loud

While I'm sure everyone has their own religious views. The headline for this topic startled me. I know not every one believes in God as many do. And I am certainly not the perfect person to preach religion. But it might be wise to caution against such statements. One only has to remember what happened to John Lennon when he made the statement the Beatles were greater then God. I doubt seriously that Trout nor his family feels these sentiments. He was given a special talent to be one of baseballs best by God. And he has worked very hard to refine it. Greater then God , That is not possible! One of the best to ever play the game. That could be very possible. While I understand the excitement of watching such a talent in a Angel uniform. I feel very blessed that God has given us Angel fans such a rare gift.

God never even OPS+'ed over 100 in a season.

Now can we all get together, clasp hands, and pray so that God will focus his priorities away from baseball and more towards world-wide issues?

There is no greater gift (outside of blessing us with Tim Tebow) than a deity can grant humanity other than continued Angels success. World peace is overrated.

If the Angels win the WS it is clear evidence deities exist. If they do not go undefeated ROS the atheists are correct.

Buddy_christ.jpg

Pitching to Trout with Pujols on deck: thank you Houston

(yea, I know Pujols had a few hits incl the occasional solo HR - can anyone remember the last good game he had?)

Trout wasn't pitched to last night in that situation, the first pitch was barely in the zone, the second and third ones were well out of the zone.

Regarding Pujols, yes, last night he had a great game.  The score was 6-3 Houston and the momentum was all Houston, and Pujols hit a two-run HR to make it 6-5.  He had two other singles, and had a SB as well that led to him scoring the tying run.  Some of you just don't want to give him credit for anything.  Has he had a great year, no.  He's made plenty of mistakes this year, last night was a pretty good performance though.  I'll take that kind of performance in any game.  He's also sitting on 18 home runs so far this year, teams will perceive that as a threat no matter who it is.

Edited by tomsred

If there was a god, or if there was one that cared about sports, would he/she really let the Roid Sox win 3 World Series in 10 years?  And wouldn't his favorite team be the Angels?  You know the team with wings, instead the Halos were a cursed org. for 42 years.

REPENT YOU SINNERS FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY , Judgement day shall soon be upon you...

As I said I am far from the perfect person to preach to anyone. I just found the title to be something I would never do or say. That anyone or anything was greater then God. I did find some of the posts to be pretty funny and knew I would catch some heat over it. The world is far from a perfect place me included. And why wouldn't God's favorite team be one called the Angels. As for the 43 year curse or whatever , Hey even Daniel got thrown into the lions den and Jobe suffered far worst. All I know for sure is for now Trout is Angel and I am thankful for that...

REPENT YOU SINNERS FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY , Judgement day shall soon be upon you...

As I said I am far from the perfect person to preach to anyone. I just found the title to be something I would never do or say. That anyone or anything was greater then God. I did find some of the posts to be pretty funny and knew I would catch some heat over it. The world is far from a perfect place me included. And why wouldn't God's favorite team be one called the Angels. As for the 43 year curse or whatever , Hey even Daniel got thrown into the lions den and Jobe suffered far worst. All I know for sure is for now Trout is Angel and I am thankful for that...

We're just messing around. I'm not about to judge another person for what they believe.