• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 7/3/14 Astros @ Angels

I don't have a fantasy team. Only team i care about winning is Angels. And i never argued Cowgill to play. I just don't bitch about the platoon

Cool, good for you. Have a cookie.

You sure do spend a lot of time and energy attacking people for complaining about the platoon though.

I don't believe i called anyone a name. I was strong when someone ask me a question and i gave a strong argument back. I will pay more attention if i am offending someone.

Storm, slow your roll, this is basically the vent thread, and that does not extend to you calling people names.

i think we should wait till conger catches shoemaker a couple times before we deem him finished.

iannetta is a terrible catcher and it's hard to accurately evaluate how a pitcher is actually performing.

Shoe with Iannetta .930 OPS against

with Conger .641 OPS against

Because they spend a lot of time complaining about it and i think it is stupid. There are a lot of legit things you guys complain about that i keep quiet because (Pujols batting 3rd for example) or when Sosh had Frieri closing. I keep quiet on those because at least there is some validity to it

Cool, good for you. Have a cookie.

You sure do spend a lot of time and energy attacking people for complaining about the platoon though.