• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thinking of getting a Volvo

Not sure how they are though but there are two 80's Volvos in the family that went over 400k miles without needing any major service.  I don't think their Ford generation was all that good but I bet the new ones are pretty nice.

I have owned three Volvos, but have not had one in a long time. I owned a '72 142E, a '74 145 and a '76 265DL. The best ones, IMO, were the 240 series that they quit making a long time ago. Virtually bulletproof. Test drove a V70 when I was looking for an SUV and didn't care for it at all. Very sluggish, choppy ride, iffy handling, poor instrumentation layout. The sedans may be better.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Yeah...its super lame driving Rolls Royce's, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and pretty much any car that most people can't even dream of getting behind the wheel for a measly $20+ an hour.

Keeping in mind every so often you have to get in a Volvo, I wouldn't suggest it as a part time gig, for anyone.

Very sluggish, choppy ride, iffy handling, poor instrumentation layout. The sedans may be better.

Pretty much. And nope, a lot of the interior layout and feel is very much the same across the board, for the most part only the body style changes.