• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 7/2/14 ANGELS@CHISOX (NO KOLE)

RF Collin Cowgill ®

CF Mike Trout ®

1B Albert Pujols ®

LF Josh Hamilton (L)

2B Howie Kendrick ®

SS Erick Aybar (S)

DH C.J. Cron ®

3B David Freese ®

C Chris Iannetta ®

CF Adam Eaton (L)

2B Gordon Beckham ®

1B Jose Abreu ®

LF Dayan Viciedo ®

SS Alexei Ramirez ®

DH Paul Konerko ®

3B Conor Gillaspie (L)

RF Moises Sierra ®

C Tyler Flowers ®

LAA: Tyler Skaggs (L) (4-4, 4.34)

CWS: John Danks (L) (7-6, 4.26)

I can understand benching Kole vs Sale, Price, or some other elite lefty, but I just don't get it when it comes to Joe Saunders, John Danks, etc. He hit. 346 in June...no need to bench him vs every single lefty

With that said, Cowgill will probably hit a HR today

Edited by bloodbrother

It's just funny to me now with Scioscias stupid platoon with Kole and Collin...and that GIDP guy in the 5 spot....... -_-

It would behoove you and your blood pressure -- and the entire board to refrain from redundancy. 

Mike Scioscia is going to platoon Calhoun and Cowgill and it's warranted. Cowgill is pretty good against lefties. Calhoun is too, but it's good to keep these guys fresh especially if Cowgill isn't hurting the team being in the lineup or in the outfield defensively. 

They want Kole to play every game because he is on their fantasy team. They don't care if they run Kole to the ground or not. If doesn't matter that Kole plays 75% of the games and Cowgill is playing well.

We have four good outfielders I'm not sure what people want.

We have four good outfielders I'm not sure what people want.

how bout going with the hot hand?  kole had a good game yesterday, maybe he's about to go on a tear and carry the team.

oh wait we cant have that because a lefty is starting, gotta go with the ice cold righty off the bench.