• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seattle is 1.5 GB from the Angels...

My fear is we have three kings while they have an ace. Reminds me of when we had to beat Randy Johnson with Mark Langston. He kept up with him for six or seven innings and then one mistake by Hudler and it all came unraveled. In a five or seven game series I like our odds against anyone. In a one game situation I'd rather not have to face one of the top 5-10 starters in the game.

what would be interesting is that there's a good chance they'd have to burn Felix in one of the last games of the season in order to get into that WC game, so who knows if he'd even be available.  Although the alternative could be Iwakuma, who owns the Angels.

I'd rather have Richards pitch.

.....no need to scoreboard watch in July because everyone knows what happens now has no bearing on where the Angels are in September.

It is a long season, and everyday matters, so hopefully the Angels treat them accordingly.  Where every team is in September is a reflection of how they played in March, April, May, June, July and August.  Scoreboard watching is appropriate at any time during the season for fans.  Maybe not for players, but how many players post on AW?

How are the A's and Mariners doing?  Anyone have a score?