• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

They're still bad

we win two and folks complain -- geez.

A's lost. We gained a game and a half in the standings.

But, YES. we could use some pen help.........not sure if we get Kohn back up or not (preferably NOT) but this Rich Hill guy seems to have won a spot in the SLC pen today.

The pen was perfectly fine today. Rich Hall will not be anywhere near the pen soon enough.

I agree.  He shouldn't be now though.  I would like to see it where they don't have to experiment for the next couple of months.  Just one more reliable guy would do it.  Two more is pie in the sky and would be great, but one would be terrific.  

btw, this is Rich hall:

rich_hall_270.jpg

we win two and folks complain -- geez.

A's lost. We gained a game and a half in the standings.

But, YES. we could use some pen help.........not sure if we get Kohn back up or not (preferably NOT) but this Rich Hill guy seems to have won a spot in the SLC pen today.

not meant to be a complaint, but more excitement.  This team is really good and they have a glaring weakness that can be fixed right now in reasonable fashion.  I just don't want to see them miss an opportunity.  

I agree.  He shouldn't be now though.  I would like to see it where they don't have to experiment for the next couple of months.  Just one more reliable guy would do it.  Two more is pie in the sky and would be great, but one would be terrific.  

btw, this is Rich hall:

rich_hall_270.jpg

Looks like Ryan Seacrest in 2035.

Nice job today.  Tough to sweep a double header.  

We need middle relievers.

Seriously.  Get this team a bullpen and they will be really tough to beat.  

They already are the 3rd toughest team to beat in the AL. Plus the Angels pen is better than what Detroit is putting out there. It just so happens the toughest team in the AL is also in the West.

They already are the 3rd toughest team to beat in the AL. Plus the Angels pen is better than what Detroit is putting out there. It just so happens the toughest team in the AL is also in the West.

while I get your point, I am not sure how other teams weaknesses should justify a weakness on the halos.  Especially when that team is not in our division.  If they want to trot out a crappy pen, then so be it.  A reliable pen arm is reasonably attainable, and with the right one, the pen could go from a weakness to slightly above average with the emergence of Morin.  

Calhoun & Cron have made this line up pretty potent. Haven't  had this feel of top to bottom batting line up since 02. Yes the BP needs to be upgraded, but they are fun to watch meaning the Angels this season

Last week on MLB Network, they were saying the Angels had the most players in MLB with an OPS+ of at least 120.  With Cron now a starter, we have 6 starters and 2 reserves with at least 120.