• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols Should ....

I believe that was the OP's main point. 

It's sad to see what Pujols has become, even sadder to realize that he is ours for the next seven seasons.

He makes a lot of weak contact, and his walk rate has crashed. It seems like he's always taking strike one, trying to pull a home run for strike to, and weakly taping out on strike three.

He needs to stop giving pitches away. He needs to be looking to make solid contact on every pitch, and passing on the ones that aren't for him, even if they are strikes. He needs to stop trying to pull everything for a home run and he needs to stop being ashamed of striking out.

Woah woah woah, lets not get carried away here. I've seen enough of Cron's "defense" to make me want to sneak into the Angels' clubhouse and steal his glove. Pujols just needs to be dropped in the order. Maybe that will relieve some pressure and/or maybe spark some anger in Pujols.

Calhoun

Aybar

Trout 

Hamilton 

Pujols

That's what I want 1-5 to be right now. Have to take full advantage of Aybar's current hot streak.

Best use of Woah woah woah since Tom Jones.

How sad is it, having to point out that a player of Pujols reputation and salary, could actually improve his contribution to the team by striking out more? (lots more)

How amazing that a player can be kept in the #3 spot when that is a fact, and another fact is the glaring 0-14 with the bases loaded.

Can't sit him, can't move him in the lineup, cant do anything?

his OPS is now .770

what a fukin disaster....

he shouldn't be an everyday player, i much rather have cron @ 1b and cowgill DH

Team would be better off with Cron at DH, Cowgill in the OF, and Calhoun at 1B

Pujols has been a disastrous signing. I can only hope he retires soon. He should have stayed in St Louis. It appears that the "insulting" five year deal they offered was too generous. He has a huge ego and very little ability left. Not good.

The more I think about it, the OP makes more sense. He puts way too many 2 strike pitches in play.

I mean, it's not just the double plays. Anything that doesn't bounce past the infield is an out for him.

Heck, even when he does reach on a blooper, his speed and idiocy on the bases becomes a liability.

Albert putting the ball in play for the sake of not striking out is NOT a good thing.

Even with 2 strikes, he needs to continue to swing for the fences.

Pujols has been a disastrous signing. I can only hope he retires soon. He should have stayed in St Louis. It appears that the "insulting" five year deal they offered was too generous. He has a huge ego and very little ability left. Not good.

he's not retiring. He just made those comments to save face when he was awful. You think this dude would give up even one year of this contract?

I wouldn't. F what all of you say about me. I'd play that bitch til the very last game