• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hundreds of illegal immigrants shipped to Murrieta

This is the main issue. It's not people immigrating here, it's them coming here, using our systems and not paying taxes or contributing to our economy. I'm sure most of the money they earn here is sent back to Mexico anyways. California can't afford this at all. I'm not sure why our elected officials can't see this.

I don't know if it is still being done, but at one time the Mexican government was providing a publication for its citizens instructing them on how to obtain public assistance once they arrive in the US. Australia has the right idea. They don't accept anyone as an immigrant who will immediately be a drain on the system. You must prove that you will contribute in a positive way, and you must either have adequate income or a marketable skill and a job offer.

The "anchor baby" concept needs to go, too.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Hollywood might not articulate it well but he's not wrong. We're getting more and more medieval. The noble class is able to insulate itself from the masses and use their knights in blue to enforce the separation while they wait for their dirt cheap labor force to equalize from the overpopulated  and underfed worlds of India, Latin America, etc. 

The big difference this time is that they have a buffer layer of semi-elites to argue over bullshit and sell the laughable concept of a democracy of the people, for the people, by the people.

I really wish the feds would stop dumping these people on Texas and California.  We just don't have the long term resources (most of them are going to end up living in California.)  They will require generous public (ie:  you and me) assistance...housing, medical, food, schooling, transportation, utilities and so on). 

It's time for the feds to ship them off to Washington DC.  Many public buildings there that can handle their 'short term' stay.  Virginia, New York, Maine, Vermont.  All good states with plenty of room for these people and lots of well-intentioned volunteers to transition them with their own time and money, I am sure!  Perhaps there's a public building or fifty in Massachusetts with the Kennedy name on it that would fit perfectly with the 'ask not...' ethos.

Like California, all just a plane ride away.  If we're not going to turn them away, share the wealth.  Our president tells us the illegal immigrants contribute to this country and pay taxes.  Let's see the Fundraiser-In-Chief/lead Democrat Party recruiter spread the good fortune to his Democrat party bedfellows, right in their own districts!

Hollywood might not articulate it well but he's not wrong. We're getting more and more medieval. The noble class is able to insulate itself from the masses and use their knights in blue to enforce the separation while they wait for their dirt cheap labor force to equalize from the overpopulated  and underfed worlds of India, Latin America, etc. 

The big difference this time is that they have a buffer layer of semi-elites to argue over bullshit and sell the laughable concept of a democracy of the people, for the people, by the people.

What would be your solution to this issue?

What would be your solution to this issue?

The issue of immigration? You won't solve it by going after the people looking to profit at a survival level. Follow the money. Figure out who profits from this at the highest levels and hammer them and everyone else in the path. It's the way to solve most problems which is why problems rarely get solved.

The issue of immigration? You won't solve it by going after the people looking to profit at a survival level. Follow the money. Figure out who profits from this at the highest levels and hammer them and everyone else in the path. It's the way to solve most problems which is why problems rarely get solved.

I agree with that.  Living in SoCal for most of my life I know how most of the illegals work hard and send their money back home.  I have no ill will towards them at all.  The problem is that pretty much everyone in higher government profits from this.  Whether its votes and power or the desire for a continual flow of cheap labor to keep salaries low the left and right win. 

I do think a sane, fast moving system to come to the U.S. legally should happen first before we start shipping folks back to where they came from. 

This is absolutely true... you could build a wall a la game of thrones at the border and it wont stop as long as the motivation is there.. you stop it by hammering the hell out of those who make it worth coming here.

Anyone caught employing them = automatic loss of business license and/or massive fines.

No benefits based on tax payer money, none, period.  Emergency medical care only, to be humane, then sent home

if you get caught here illegally you forfeit the right to ever immigrate

it isnt rocket science.. but noone appears to have the balls to do it and lose the political capital.. which is what this is really all about

while were at it i dont know why they bother anyway when we are off shoring all our middle class jobs down there or to aaia/pacific anyway.. they should be trying to get into india or some shit

I think its worth asking.  Mexico is not a small country.  How is it that all of these children made it entirely accross Mexico unhindered?

Well that answer is really easy for those that live by FOX News.  Obama is transporting them using our tax dollars.

My thought is the cartels have come up with a new way to smuggle drugs to the politician who votes against immigration but needs something to snort off a hookers rump.  Circle of life. 

It didn't work on the Wildlings, what makes you think it would work on Mexicans???

Exactly.

Who do you think is going to build that bad boy? You don't think we, er, they wouldn't put it a few secret passageways?

Silly gringos

It didn't work on the Wildlings, what makes you think it would work on Mexicans???

Did you read the rest of Flop's sentence there? The "and it won't stop as long as the motivation is there" part?

Did you read the rest of Flop's sentence there? The "and it won't stop as long as the motivation is there" part?

no no they stop reading a soon as they find what they think is a punch line.

unfortunately in this case the joke is on us and those who are trying to do it right