• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hundreds of illegal immigrants shipped to Murrieta

140 will be dropped off in Murrieta every three days, indefinitely. Local residents are in shock.

Thousands are streaming across the border on rumors that they will not be deported. The detention centers in Texas cannot hold them, so they're being shipped to California.

Unreal.

We should ship Texas 140 liberal Democrats and see if that teaches them you don't mess with Murrieta.

Haha, but in fairness to Texas, it's the feds who are doing this.

The Constitution has a little section about the government protecting each state from invasion. They're doing a pretty poor job.

Do you have a source?

It's all over the nightly news. But here's a written source:

http://www.10news.com/news/protest-held-over-immigrants-coming-to-murrieta-06292014

"many children", "families". The proportion who are children was not announced, so "most" is perhaps an overstatement.

But again I ask, how many additional thousands/millions do we want here in America?

Edited by fan_since79

Why don't we find a way for them to contribute to our system?

This is the main issue. It's not people immigrating here, it's them coming here, using our systems and not paying taxes or contributing to our economy. I'm sure most of the money they earn here is sent back to Mexico anyways. California can't afford this at all. I'm not sure why our elected officials can't see this.

http://www.10news.com/news/protest-held-over-immigrants-coming-to-murrieta-06292014

"many children", "families". The proportion who are children was not announced, so "most" is perhaps an overstatement.

But again I ask, how many additional thousands/millions do we want here in America?

Their humans not fish. You can't just treat children like disposable pets.

Edited by CF8

Yes, i realize it's Texas, but they're already here in America.

Return the kids and whatever family members in question to the Mexican authorities for repatriation and housing in their adoption and foster care system. This is not our problem to solve, it is a problem for the country of origin.

Obama failed at indoctrinating our children so he is getting them from elsewhere for his new master plan, breeding out the white people.  

Contrary to the places fan gets his info, we are deporting people at record highs.  

i wasn't aware that those countries were loading up their children and dumping them in this country.

What are they doing in those countries that's making them flee? My point really is the U.S. takes some flak for deporting these children but where is the criticism of the countries that these kids are from? I thought we weren't supposed to solve the worlds problems.

Having said that, I have only read of three countries involved in this story. El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. I shouldn't have listed every single Central American country in my previous post.

I feel bad for the kids that are ending up at the border but this entire situation epitomizes why nothing seems to get done on the immigration front.  There isn't going to be overwhelming support for amnesty or some giant overhaul when people keep ending up here illegally and the feds don't do their job.  A few decades ago they gave amnesty which was supposed to be a one time deal and yet here we are again.  We need to get our own house in order and take care of our own and let other countries handle their own problems.  

Im sorry, but comments like this piss me off...

How about their actuall parentds using them as achors?  or leveraging our humanity by using them to get to  stay too?

Save the bleeding heart bullshit... my kids, and the kids who are already here get my sympathy. 

Their parents put them in this position, not me.

So how many more thousands/millions do you want??

Most of them are children. It's a nightmare. I'd like to know who started the rumor that they would be welcomed with open arms.

i think it started when all those damn Europeans arrived