• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The King stay the King

Not sure about that. Assuming we continue to play well, if the Mariners pass us it only means we are playing them on the road as opposed to at home for the wild card game...

KC's bullpen is scary good.

If they start hitting, or make some offensive moves in the 2nd half, that pen is playoff frikkin gold.

Thanks for the King Felix appreciation. He truly is great.

Where is my buddy Cezero? I remember prior to the season he said the M's bullpen was gonna be trash .... yet we've got the best bullpen in the AL (by ERA and FIP). Wish I could find his posts in wherever that thread is .... we also have a ton of GOOD relief arms in the minors waiting to see the show. Perhaps the Angels will look for a trade!

Taijuan Walker pitches tomorrow against Houston. Hopefully that means Erasmo is gone for a good bit .... now Paxton needs to get back.

Should be a fun race.

Edited by Ender

ha ha. only if you're one of the lucky 45 people that have the dodgers cable channel.

Now that Mexico is out of the World Cup....the Doyers are the national team.

What does that have to do with Tank's post?

Someone really dislikes dem brown folk