• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols' Baserunning Effort

Chuck

Nah, it's well documented that he was in the DR until he came here for high school. If you're going to be talk down on half the board, then at least get the facts straight

My comment was based on the fact that many people think he is 5 to 6 years older than he says he was. So instead of being 12 in sixth grade he would be 17 or 18 in sixth grade. So extending that out to when he came over here in the 10th grade that would make him 21 or 22 at that time.

I doubt removing Pujols from the 3rd spot in the lineup, and moving him down, would net the Halos an extra win over the season.

Lineup order is vastly overrated. You simply just want to get your best hitters as many PAs as possible. Statistically speaking you want your best hitter in the 2 spot.

The fact that he's starting at first today tells me that MS and Pujols were both just looking for some kind of an excuse after Sundays lack of effort.

If his injury was honestly to serious for him to be able to run to second base on Sunday then there's no way it's good enough for him to be playing first. Maybe if he was Trouts age and in good shape I'd belive it, but not at 40 or whatever he is. Sorry, not buying it.

Just took a glance at his 2014 splits. His OPS is 300 points higher as a DH.

A cool 1.000 when he doesn't play 1st base, and it's not too small a sample size either. 86 PA.

I created a thread (monotonous thread) suggesting that he should just be a DH for the rest of his days as a ball player but a lot people believe that wont help either. We need to get what ever is left in the tank from Albert.