• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: 6/27/14 Angels @ Royals

so yeah . . what's everyone doing with the rest of their evening?

I'll be fantasizing about how good our team could have been if Jason Vargas was re-signed.

Hilarious that people are blaming Ianetta for Shoe giving up hit after hit after hit.

He deserves some of the blame. Iannetta is a sub-par catcher, by all counts.

He deserves some of the blame. Iannetta is a sub-par catcher, by all counts.

Ok I'll give him 5% of the blame, 20% of the blame on Freese and 75% of the blame on the guy pitching. I guess I could blame the baseball gods for allowing all these flairs to fall in.

The Angels and Shoemaker were due for a stinker. 

Good thing it's Friday night and I have plans. 

Though it wouldn't surprise me to see the Halos put some more runs on the board. Looks like the wind is blowing hard out to LF/CF.

The Angels and Shoemaker were due for a stinker. 

Good thing it's Friday night and I have plans. 

Though it wouldn't surprise me to see the Halos put some more runs on the board. Looks like the wind is blowing hard out to LF/CF.

And Vargas is due for a stinker.

Ok I'll give him 5% of the blame, 20% of the blame on Freese and 75% of the blame on the guy pitching. I guess I could blame the baseball gods for allowing all these flairs to fall in.

All those dudes deserve blame, but I think you might be underestimating the importance of having a good catcher who properly frames pitches.