• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you dislike the walk up music at the Big A?

They should only allow white music.

Maybe some good ol' southern rock.

Skynyrd anyone?

Why make it a racial thing? Do you think all black people think rap music is OK? Do you think people here would object to the Temptations or James Brown? 

There are two issues. One is whether to have music at all and the other is if the music is ok in a family environment. I'm OK with it. I don't think they play the bad words in the rap music. If they did, I wouldn't like it. 

Edited by Juan Savage

Howie currently has Imagine Dragons, which is about as white as you can get when it comes to the pop scene.

If anyone is curious, here is a list of all the Angels' walkup songs:

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/fan_forum/ballpark_music.jsp?c_id=ana

Looking at that list made me feel 1000 years old. I honestly don't recognize even one of the songs that's less than 20 years old.

I remember back in the 80's after they turned the Big A into a football stadium and, instead of the Rally Monkey, they would play this awful hillbilly music with giant hands clapping on the scoreboard to inspire the crowd. Still not as bad as Buttercup though.

Looking at that list made me feel 1000 years old. I honestly don't recognize even one of the songs that's less than 20 years old.

I remember back in the 80's after they turned the Big A into a football stadium and, instead of the Rally Monkey, they would play this awful hillbilly music with giant hands clapping on the scoreboard to inspire the crowd. Still not as bad as Buttercup though.

How many years did we all suffer through the organ music.  Sounded like a Polish polka wedding celebration.

Why make it a racial thing? Do you think all black people think rap music is OK? Do you think people here would object to the Temptations or James Brown? 

There are two issues. One is whether to have music at all and the other is if the music is ok in a family environment. I'm OK with it. I don't think they play the bad words in the rap music. If they did, I wouldn't like it.

I'm sorry for saying that all rap music is bad. I'll delete my post asap...

Perhaps you can help ne find it.

I'll wait

How many years did we all suffer through the organ music.  Sounded like a Polish polka wedding celebration.

Why do you hate the polish? Haven't they suffered enough?

Don't you think WWII was enough?

And don't even get me started on the whole joke thing!

Dragon = Juan?

I remember getting disgusted every time Steve Finley used to come up to bat and they played his walk up song: Sledge Hammer.  Um, not exactly.

What are your thoughts on Michael Kohn using the Top Gun theme music?