• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Booze for thought

I wonder what the Founding Fathers would have thought about banning alcoholic beverages?

graph1.jpg

They must have been drunk off their asses creating the Constitution and Bill of Rights and leaving a loophole that allowed for the 18th Amendment.

Let people ingest what they want; alcohol, blow, cigs. They're going to do it anyway. Make them ingest it away from the public and stop with the jailing. 

Just wanted to turbo boost the thread.

No doubt.

You don't see people going to jail for eating In and Out 4x4's daily and I'm sure health/obesity deaths are more abundant.

Let people ingest what they want; alcohol, blow, cigs. They're going to do it anyway. Make them ingest it away from the public and stop with the jailing. 

This.

Apparently prohibition taught us nothing. If there is a demand for something it will be met, legally or illegally. The so-called "war on drugs" has only led to drug dealers carrying automatic weapons instead of flowers, and a lot of people being locked up in our prisons.

If someone gets intoxicated on whatever substance and harms someone, they should suffer the consequences. However, what other people do in the privacy of their own homes is of no concern to me as long as they aren't harming anyone else.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I can't believe 5 beers per night constitutes binge drinking. That doesn't seem like that much. Five 40 ouncers maybe, but 5 regular 12 ounce beers? A bunch of lightweights must have conducted that study.

it doesn't constitute binge drinking, it points to alcoholism.