• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You know what's scary?

Glen

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/06/trade-deadline-notes-colon-mccarthy-phils-angels-mariners-white-sox.html

• We heard recently that the Angels were looking to add a lefty and perhaps a closer to their bullpen. According to MLB.com’s Alden Gonzalez and Matthew DeFranks, the club has or will look into Huston Street and Joaquin Benoit of the PadresJonathan Papelbon and Antonio Bastardo of the Phillies, and Jim Johnson of the Athletics“There are pieces here that are very functional in getting to a good bullpen, and I believe that we’ll get there,” said GM Jerry Dipoto. â€œBut we are going to have to address some of that in July and help this group out.”

Jim Johnson of the Athletics.

I hope we're not seriously looking at the demoted, overpayed, former closer for the team we're chasing.  

The Angels should trade Freese, Pujols, Jepsen, Salas, and Ibanez's dirty jock strap he left in the locker room for Chapman, Jansen, and Kimbrel.

We might have to throw in Bedrock. He should be a fan favorite over there with the whole father/son situation.

You know they're going to move Johnson at some point. I think he's on a one-year deal.

His closing days there are over, and they're stocked with good relievers. Doolittle is putting up insane numbers, 53 K, 1 BB.

Doolittle is pitching out of his mind right now.

He is bound to come crashing down to earth considering he has the highest fastball rate in the major league and his fastball doesn't even have that much movement.

Or this:

Trojan-Horse+rep.jpg

I'm a little confused, but I think the horse is named Papplebon, and those are Angels fans in the white robes.  When the fans go to sleep, the horse takes a big dump in the compound, and the fans all get sick on the gasses.  Do I have that right?